- Nov 16 2017 International Day against Trade Union Repression
- Trump will accelerate racist and neo-liberal attacks on working people, world-wide
- November 16, 2016 International Day against Trade Union Repression
- Huge All India General Strike against Neo-liberalism on Sept 2
- May Day 2016 – Mobilise for our rights as capitalism crashes into deeper crisis!
Workers in Cambodia… on Solidarity with the people of… Mr WordPress on Welcome to the WORKINS bl…
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Unyon ng Manggagawa sa Agrikultura (Agricultural Workers Union) condemns trade union repression & supports the fight for P125 wage increase. Advertisements
All U.P. Workers Alliance condemns trade union repression. Supports the call for 125 across the board (ATB) wage increase for private sector workers.
Hustisya para sa mga biktima ng EJK at HRV (Justice for the victims of Extra-Judicial Killings and Human Rights Violations) – AMBALA/ULWU/AMGL
Our Union, Central Azucarera de Tarlac Labor Union (CATLU) condemns trade union repression & calls for justice for Hacienda Luisita massacre.
Our union, United Luisita Workers Union (ULWU), condemns repression of trade unions & we call for justice for the victims of Hacienda Luisita massacre!
I condemn trade union repression! I campaign for fair and secure jobs for all! – Philippines Australia Union Link