- Nov 16 2017 International Day against Trade Union Repression
- Trump will accelerate racist and neo-liberal attacks on working people, world-wide
- November 16, 2016 International Day against Trade Union Repression
- Huge All India General Strike against Neo-liberalism on Sept 2
- May Day 2016 – Mobilise for our rights as capitalism crashes into deeper crisis!
Workers in Cambodia… on Solidarity with the people of… Mr WordPress on Welcome to the WORKINS bl…
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Workers International Struggle Initiatives (WORKINS) strongly condemns the violence inflicted by the Cambodian armed forces, under the direction of Prime Minister Hun Sen, against protesting workers in Cambodian on January 2-3, 2014, during which four were reported killed and 50 wounded, at the Canadian Industrial Park. … Continue reading