- Nov 16 2017 International Day against Trade Union Repression
- Trump will accelerate racist and neo-liberal attacks on working people, world-wide
- November 16, 2016 International Day against Trade Union Repression
- Huge All India General Strike against Neo-liberalism on Sept 2
- May Day 2016 – Mobilise for our rights as capitalism crashes into deeper crisis!
Workers in Cambodia… on Solidarity with the people of… Mr WordPress on Welcome to the WORKINS bl…
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Workers International Struggle Initiatives strongly supports the striking workers at the huge Taiwan-owned Yu Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd shoe factory complex in China’s Dongguan City, who have mounted a strike wave through April 2014. By April 19, there were 40,000 … Continue reading