- Nov 16 2017 International Day against Trade Union Repression
- Trump will accelerate racist and neo-liberal attacks on working people, world-wide
- November 16, 2016 International Day against Trade Union Repression
- Huge All India General Strike against Neo-liberalism on Sept 2
- May Day 2016 – Mobilise for our rights as capitalism crashes into deeper crisis!
Workers in Cambodia… on Solidarity with the people of… Mr WordPress on Welcome to the WORKINS bl…
Monthly Archives: September 2016
WORKINS congratulates the Indian trade union movement on its huge general strike on Friday, September 2, 2016, which involved 180 million workers. The union action was against the anti-worker and anti-people policies of Narendra Modi’s BJP government. A similar strike … Continue reading